Python First Program
#First program – Comment
Comment – #
- Provides the Description about the program
- Code will not be executed
- Prints the output at the Console.
- printing statements can be given within the Single or Double Quote.
Steps to Create the Program:
- Open the Python IDLE [ Integrated Development Learning Environment]
- Type the program at the Command Prompt.
How to create a file File
- File -> New in Python IDLE
- Type the program in the file and Save the file with extnesion .py.
- Press F5 – Function key to run the program.
4. View output at the command prompt.
Next Part : Python Variable and Datatype
Win Corporate Training